COVID-19 : 1302 Hair Design East Kilbride on 01355 579922
( Updated 01.10.21 )
COVID-19 IMPORTANT INFORMATION
As challenging as the last eighteen months have been for us all, it is wonderful to be open and doing what we all love. In order to be able to operate happily and safely there have been a few changes that we have had to make to ensure that your visit is safe and enjoyable.
WHAT WE ARE DOING
- We have had the complete salon deep cleaned by a certified firm and all floors have been deep cleaned and sealed.
- All of our staff will wear face coverings at all times.
- We have a ventilation system that extracts 100% of the salon air and replaces it with fresh air. This will always be in operation.
- Our air conditioning system has had its annual service with all filters replaced.
- We have invested in a ‘Non-contact infrared body thermometer’. We will be checking all our staff’s temperature twice daily and asking if you are happy for us to check your temperature when arriving at the salon (completely voluntary).
- We have had seat sanitiser units fitted to both washrooms.
- We have had 2 alcoholic (70%) hand gel dispensers fitted within the salon, one on entering and one at the rear.
- We will be using disposable PPE everywhere possible on you and our staff. All our newly purchased microfiber towels will be cleaned in house at 60 degrees before a single use.
- We have added extra time onto our normal appointments to allow us time to clean, tidy and sanitise your position before you arrive.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO
- Only one client to attend at any one time (no children of any age to brought along to wait with their parent or guardian at their appointment)
- No leaving your position once in the salon unless necessary.
- Bring a magazine, book, or tablet as we cannot provide these for the time being. There is free Wi-Fi for all to use.
- Work with our staff to settle your payment and make your next appointment before your visit is over. This will massively reduce the traffic at the reception area.
- Unfortunately, no one under the age of 16 can be in the salon as we cannot carry out any services on minors without a guardian present, and the distancing rule means we cannot facilitate this.
- We need you to wear a face mask whilst in the salon, if you attend without one, we cannot see you. Should you not have one, we can provide a fresh disposable mask for your own use.
- And the one thing that is really unfortunate, is we have to ask you not to 'pop in' to see us or to say hello...just for now.
This said, we are all so happy to be back and cannot wait to welcome you back into our happy place.
*we will change and update these conditions as and when instructed by government and the WHO.
1302 Hair Design
10 Lindsayfield Retail Park,
East Kilbride, G75 9SA
Monday – closed
Tuesday – 10am-9pm
Wednesday – Friday – 9am-9pm
Saturday – 8am – 4.30pm
Sunday – 10am- 4pm